To consistently create value for our customers, by providing solutions and services which enable our customers to achieve excellence and sustainable competitive edge.
Wizard Systems is a young and fast growing company and ready to provide the Information technology consulting services and efficient implementation methodologies through clear understanding of the business and requirements. Wizard systems takes advantage of its skilled professionals and its technology tools-based economies of scale to deliver cost-effective services to the customers.
As a consultants, we deliver turnkey development centers, application centers, product centers and associated services for global companies to leverage resource, expertise and time zone advantages.
Wizard Systems is specialized IT staffing services oraganization providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for our client organizations and career management guidance for job seekers. We provide cost-effective, highly-qualified, and value-added staffing solutions for all kinds of recruiting and client oraganizations. We at wizard systems believe not just in providing a job for job seekers, but also providing a right job that fits for a candidate and benefits our client oraganizations.
Wizard Systems specializes in providing IT consulting services for F500 companies. We follow a successful approach on your IT consulting requirements so that our clients can focus on their core business needs. We save our clients time and resources by providing excellent consulting services.
Why OutSource?. Today’s corporation succeeds based on its ability to establish and sustain a network of strategic business partners. More and more companies are realizing the benefits in turning around core competencies and outside relationships. “Do what you do best and outsource the rest” is the credo, and for good reason. Wizard Systems designs and builds integrated web-based and client / server applications that streamline the workflow process, reduce operational costs, and deliver advanced data analysis and business reporting capabilities. We specialize in developing software for ERP, Dataware warehouse and Web-based systems.
Wizard Systems believes in bringing together the best and brightest talents we can find in the industry – people who are passionate about their skills and can bring a diverse background to a dynamic team. We also believe in the constancy of learning. We provide the tools, information and support you need to expand your knowledge base and continue to grow. We provide training in the following technologies
- ERP Technologies
- Full stack Development frameworks
- Web development and SEO
- Development Tools and Technologies
- Datawarehouse and Business intelligence
- Database Administration
- System Administration – All UNIX flavors and Windows
- Quality Asssurance/System Testers – Both Manual and Automation
For Training details contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions Available: 2
Role: Full time.
Design, develop, create, modify, customize, test, and validate software applications using Java, J2EE, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Unix, Windows, Wicket, Tiles, JSP, Ajax, JSTL, LDAP, JUnit, EasyMock, JMeter and SoapUI.
Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science with at least two (2) years of experience in the field. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Apply: Send resume to email@example.com or Wizard Systems Inc., 103 Carnegie Center, Suite 300, Princeton, NJ, 08540.
- 2 + years of MicroStrategy Development.
- Proven Experience working with MicroStrategy Report development, Report testing, Report tuning, Ad-hoc, scheduling report delivery and Alerts.
- Specific experience working with various tools and concepts including creating Application/Schema Objects, Dimensional Data Modeling, creating Data Visualizations/Dashboard, Ad Hoc Reports, Report Automation Concepts etc.
- Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and communications, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR/APPLICATOIN ADMINISTRATOR
Serves as a liaison between application project team and IT Operations to coordinate build/refresh and maintenance activities with Operations groups.
Partner with IT Ops and Architects to design infrastructure and interfacing technologies to support project requirements.
Responsible for server side setup of applications (installations, configuration and documentation).
Manages software patching with vendors.
Migrates code through environments paths.
Min Education: Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science with at least 2 years of experience in the field. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
The Transaction Tracker package allows the user to store and query electronic journal data. These data include Transaction information (Tlog/POSLog), signature capture, and journal data.
Data can include details such as Transactions made while paying salary to their employees, purchasing the infrastructure for the company, storing the peoplesoft details( such as employee information, skill set, timesheet, Project assignment), leave tracking system, etc.
The user can view for a transaction by various combinations of criteria. Transaction Tracker contains five view options.
- The Enter/View by Item use case allows the user to enter the details and even an option to view records using item criteria such as item number or style. The functionality defaults to View by Item, but the user can select to view by transaction.
- The View by Transaction use case allows the user to view for records by transaction criteria such as transaction number, date and time, transaction type (Purchase/Return/etc.)
- The Enter/View by Associate use case allows the associate to enter/view/update their details. An employee can view/edit his own details. However, the leadership team can view the details of all the associates who report to them. .
- The View by Retailer use case allows the user to view by Retailer ID or retailer information.
- The View by Signature use case allows the user to transaction date, type, account number, amount, and transaction amount for a signature associated with for a transaction.
- The View By E-Journal use case allows the user to view by specific information that is transported with the electronic journal “blob” (Binary Large Object)
The Display Transaction Detail, Display Journal View, Display Signature Capture, and Display Retailer Information use cases allow the user to view specific types of information captured for the transaction. The Export to External File use case allows the user with appropriate security access to save any of the types of information as a PDF or TXT file.
The users have an access based on their privileges. An employee can only insert/update his data while administrator has complete access to the system. There are several other roles defined such as Vice president, Facility Manager, Project Manager, Team Lead etc.
Wizard Systems Pvt.Ltd
Nagar Nivas Snehapuri Colony,
Nacharam (Beside HDFC Bank),
INDIA – 500076
Directions: click here